- CMP204 Dynamic Web Development (module leader)
- CMP311 Professional Project Development and Delivery (co-deliverer, computing programme specialist)
- CMP319 Ethical Hacking 2 (co-deliverer)
- CMP416 Digital Forensics 2 (co-deliverer, mobile forensics specialist)
- CMP308 Professional Project Planning and Prototyping (co-deliverer, computing programme specialist)
- CMP401 Honours Project Scoping and Proposal, 2016/17 (co-deliverer)
- CMP412 Mobile Forensics, 2016/17 (module leader)
- CMP414 Web Futures, 2016/17 – 2017/18, (co-deliverer)
Modules taught as a co-deliverer: Data Design and Organisation, Information Architecture, Object Oriented Programming 2 – Java, Practical Session 2, Database and Internet Application Design.
Modules taught as a teaching assistant, or a part-time/visiting lecturer: Computer Hardware Architecture and Operating Systems, Advanced Web Scripting, Web Standards, Professional Practice, Database Fundamentals, XML and the Mobile Internet.